Bricks are rectangular units of uniform dimensions. Clay is used to making bricks. In construction, there are different types of brick. When stone is not accessible, bricks are commonly utilized as a substitute. Brick is a common building material made of clay and comes in rectangular shapes. Because of their inexpensive cost and long lifespan, they have remained popular since ancient times.
Advantages of Bricks Used in Construction:
- Brick is fire-resistant and can sustain high temperatures.
- Brick is a long-lasting and sturdy material.
- .Individual brick problems can be solved without tearing down and rebuilding the entire structure.
- For environmental protection, brick does not require the use of paints
- Clay that is readily available aids in the production of bricks in the local area, reducing shipping expenses. It could suggest that brick construction is less expensive than stone, concrete, or steel construction.