The World Famous Civil Engineering Journals and Magazines are listed below:
- ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems – Publish cross-disciplinary papers about methodologies for monitoring, evaluating, expanding, repairing, replacing, financing, or otherwise sustaining the civil infrastructure.
- Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering – Bimonthly journal of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering. Publishes articles in the fields of structure, construction, mechanics, materials,transportation, computer applications, hydrotechnical and environmental engineering.
- Civil Engineering Magazine Online – Explore the latest contents of Civil Engineering magazine, the official publication of the American Society of Civil Engineers:
- Civil Engineering News Online – An independent news source for information on engineered projects; consulting firm management; surveying GPS; rehabilitation of structures; construction materials methods; public works.
- Concrete Canoe Magazine – Published annually and dedicated to students that are involved in the concrete canoe project.
- Engineering News-Record – Site features headline news, searchable directories of engineers, contractors and industry job listings for architects, engineers, and other professionals.
- Geotechnical and Geological Engineering – An international journal that covers the complete spectrum of geo-engineering including soil and rock engineering and hydrogeology.
- Grading and Ecavation Contractor Online – Grading and Excavation Contractor is a professional journal covering the construction industry, published by Forester Publishing, Inc.
- Institution of Civil Engineer’s Virtual Library – Provides searchable access to the institute’s repository of full text civil engineering papers stretching back to 1836. Pay per view or subscription based.
- Journal of Composites for Construction – Deals with composite materials consisting of continuous synthetic fibers and matrices for use in civil engineering structures and subjected to the loading and environments of the infrastructure.
- Observer Newsletter – A newsletter for all engineers and those interested in the profession.
- Roads and Bridges Magazine – Provides engineers, contractors and government information on equipment, materials, technology, and products targeted to transportation specifying/buying teams who design, build and maintain the facilities.
- Terra et Aqua – International journal on public works, ports and waterways developments. Presents dredging related papers on important scientific and state-of-the-art subjects.
- Current Methods
– explores water resources engineering, with articles and current events in
hydrology and hydraulics. From Haestad Methods.
- Thomas Telford Journals
– online journals include Geotechnique, Civil Engineering, Structural
Concrete and the complete proceedings of the Institution of Civil
- Journal of Hydraulic Research
– bimonthly published by the International Association of Hydraulic
Engineering and Research (IAHR)
- ACI Materials Journal
- Applied Acoustics
- ASTM Standardization News
- Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment
- Concrete International
- Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
- Environmental Geology
- First Break
- Geology Today
- Geophysical Prospecting
- ITE (Institute of Transportation Engineers) Journal
- International Journal of Computer-Integrated Design and Construction
- International Journal of Project Management
- International Journal of Water Resources Development
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- Journal of Architectural Engineering
- Journal of Bridge Engineering
- Journal of Cold Regions Engineering
- Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering
- Journal of Construction Engineering and Management
- Journal of Engineering Mechanics
- Journal of Environmental Engineering
- Journal of Fluid Mechanics
- Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Journal of Hydraulic Engineering
- Journal of Hydrologic Engineering
- Journal of Infrastructure Systems
- Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Journal of Management in Engineering
- Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering
- Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities
- Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice
- Journal of Public Transportation
- Journal of Structural Engineering
- Journal of Surveying Engineering
- Journal of Transportation Engineering
- Journal of Urban Planning and
- Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management
- Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering
- Journal of Wood Science
- The Leading Edge
- Materials Technology
- Natural Hazards
- Natural Hazards Review
- Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction
- Public Roads
- Research in Engineering Design
- Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering
- Soil Science
- Strassenverkehrstechnik(Non English)
- Water Resources Management
- Wood and Fiber Science Journal
- Wood Design Focus
- Wood Science and Technology
Various other useful links to Civil Engineering Journals and Magazines are:-
To subscribe to Free Civil Engineering Magazines and White Papers Click Here
308 comments on "Civil Engineering Journals"
i am b.a.anand civil engineer from india.I am looking for upgrading my skills.
I am fresh engineering graduate & is about to join a enviromental engineering consultancy.
can anyone guide me is Structuarl engineerind design has better future prospects or
I am willing to publish a tech. paper in an international online journal. Please Guide me.
M S Ranadive
Realy its a good guide for all, Specialy for our civil field.
I am willing to publish a research paper in an international online journal. Please Guide me.
Good information..Nothing like this
The best website in civil engineering, I have come across till now.
Im an civil engineering student,really interested in structural designing in steel
structures.Is it worth pursuing my master degree (structural engg) in VTU university.
could you please suggest me the top universities offering M.TECH IN STRUCTURAL ENGG.
I AM WILLING TO PUBLISH A PAPER IN CIVIL ENGINEERING (GEOTECHNICAL )PLEASE SEND THE RULES
please send list of international journals and national journal list and subscribtion details p
please send me the list of national generals and there cost price
sir,i’m doing B.TECH from NIT RAIPUR. little poor about my knowledge on this field..
so plz tell me tips for increasing my skills.i.e.magazines,websites etc.
hello sir, i am doing b.tech in civil from WIT, solapur. i am in 2nd year right now. i need to improve my knowledge in this subject. can u please help me regarding this, like any magazines which are useful for me. as i am a girl people say that i can’t be successful in this side. but i want to prove. so, please help me sir.
Hello sir, i am post graduate in Transporation Engineering NIT, calicut,
i am very much interest in Pavement Management System. can u guide me regarding the
which organsations or consultancies really working in this aspect. and useful magazines in this area
thank you Sir,
am experince civil engineer and I am wrking with essar constructins (I)
I am busy with qualty and problem with various concrete mix like Heat resistingconcrete and under water concrete and other special concrete.
Can you guide me for proper journal
I HAVE DONE M. TECH. IN STRUCTURES, NOW I WANT TO PUBLISH PAPER ON MY THESIS TOPIC.
SIR KINDLY GUIDE ME.
I am doing B.E. Civil Engineering from Tribhuvan University, Nepal ,I am planning to strengthen my knowledge on structural engineering so please send me the idea what i should do for the further. My plan is to do M.Sc in structural Engineering from Us university.
Thank you for providing the worth information ..
Two projects well designed and tender documents are well prepared too. its been intends to invite international contractors to participate in these two tenders. the first one is regard A unique World Heritage tage Site The Rose City Petra, and the other one regard Development of Salt City Center. if you please advertis e my invitation so as to recieve expression of intrests to participate.
I am a BSc(physics) graduate, Last 10 years I am in the site & contracts (QS & Billing) field, Can you guide me in getting a diploma in civil engineering, and also free software for quantity estimation site.