Awarded as the best online publication by CIDC
Seven Wonders of the Modern World
According to the ASCE following civil engineering marvels are the wonders of the modern world:
1) Channel Tunnel (England & France)
2) CN Tower (Toronto)
3) Empire State Building (New York)
4) Golden Gate Bridge (San Francisco)
5) Itaipu Dam (Brazil/Paraguay)
6) Netherlands North Sea Protection Works (Netherlands)
7) Panama Canal (Panama)
Below are the seven wonders of the ancient world which shows the endless imagination and creativity of the CIVIL ENGINEERS. While only a few of the original wonders remain, the modern wonders represent civil engineering’s legacy to the 20th century.
The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World:
1) The Pyramids of Egypt
2) Hanging Gardens of Babylon
3) Statue of Zeus at Olympia
4) Colossus of Rhodes
5) Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
6) Mausoleum of Helicarnassus
7) Pharos (Lighthouse) of Alexandria
If you have a query, you can ask a question here.
2 comments on "Seven Wonders of the World"
where is Taj Mahal. Are you Updating your Portal or not, Please
dont repeat the mistake.
Thanks for the comments check this