Awarded as the best online publication by CIDC
Sustainable Asphalt Pavement Design, Materials & Management
4 – 8 March 2019
Masterclass FOCUSED on Case Studies, Real Life Scenarios, Lessons Learned on Sustainable Asphalt Pavement Design, Materials and Management!
This practical, case-study driven, and in-depth 5-day course is to familiarize and enhance the practical knowledge of engineers and superintendents with the principles of asphalt pavement design, materials, construction, maintenance, and rehabilitation.The course will also cover the latest U.S. and European pavement technology including the concepts of sustainable pavement, Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design, Superpave applications, Warm-Mix Asphalt, and asphalt rubber. The course includes lectures, video clips, practical exercises and use of computer programs.
Key Benefits of Attending:
• Find out how you can better design and evaluate asphalt pavements.
• Gain practical techniques in asphalt pavement maintenance and asset lifecycle extension.
• Understand in-detail about asphalt pavement materials, pavement design and superpave mix design.
• Understand how you can improve asphalt pavement construction and distress management.
• Develop an effective pavement rehabilitation and overlay plan based on your pavement conditions.
And Many More!
Start: 4 March 2019
End: 8 March 2019
Organizer: Equip Global Pte Ltd
If you have a query, you can ask a question here.