The World Famous Civil Engineering Journals and Magazines are listed below:
- ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems – Publish cross-disciplinary papers about methodologies for monitoring, evaluating, expanding, repairing, replacing, financing, or otherwise sustaining the civil infrastructure.
- Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering – Bimonthly journal of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering. Publishes articles in the fields of structure, construction, mechanics, materials,transportation, computer applications, hydrotechnical and environmental engineering.
- Engineering News-Record – Site features headline news, searchable directories of engineers, contractors and industry job listings for architects, engineers, and other professionals.
- Institution of Civil Engineer’s Virtual Library – Provides searchable access to the institute’s repository of full text civil engineering papers stretching back to 1836. Pay per view or subscription based.
- Roads and Bridges Magazine – Provides engineers, contractors and government information on equipment, materials, technology, and products targeted to transportation specifying/buying teams who design, build and maintain the facilities.
- Journal of Hydraulic Research– bimonthly published by the International Association of Hydraulic Engineering and Research (IAHR)
- ACI Materials Journal
- Concrete International
- Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
- Journal of Civil Engineering and Materials Application
- Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science
- Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J)
- Advances in Civil Engineering
- Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering
Various other useful links to Civil Engineering Journals and Magazines are:-
To subscribe to Free Civil Engineering Magazines and White Papers Click Here