Awarded as the best online publication by CIDC
The symposium is a chance for students to present their research work in a formal conference setting in front of some of the nation’s most talented students, eminent professors and industry professionals. It provides an excellent opportunity for young civil engineers to discuss cutting edge research topics, to explore connection between research and practice and to network with their peers. The symposium is organised in March every year.
• To enable closer interaction between students and our Institute’s professors
• To encourage research in the field of Civil Engineering
• To motivate the students for participating in national and international conferences
• Students have opportunity to “learn-by-doing”:
• How international papers and journals are designed.
• How papers are being presented.
• To generate a thinking process among the students and to help them incubate their innovative
Whether you are an experienced researcher or are simply interested in learning about what other students are doing, aakaar invites you all to attend the symposium to explore the various research opportunities ahead in civil engineering.
|Deadline for Abstract submission||30/Dec/2014|
|Declaration of shortlisted abstracts||20/Jan/2015|
|Submission of full papers||10/Feb/2015|
|Payment of registration fees||10/Feb/2015|
|Declaration of final list
|Aakaar main event and
If you have a query, you can ask a question here.