Awarded as the best online publication by CIDC
Here is the list of the most commonly asked questions during the interviews.Hope this helps to most of you
2. What are your career preferences?
3. How much salary you are expecting?
4. What is your plan regarding continuing your education?
5. Tell us about your hobbies?
6. What are your strengths & weaknesses?
7. Are you ready to work in a team?
8. Can you work in stress?
9. What good things you liked in your ex boss?
10. How do you feel working on weekend?
11. Define success?
12. How good your communication is?
13. Where do you see yourself in next 2 years?
14. You like trying new things or stay with old ones?
15. Why you have applied for this position?
16. Tell us about your family?
17. Areas where you can revamp your skills?
18. What if you are not selected for this position?
19. What makes you feel that you are the best candidate for this position?
20. What you preferred, money or work?
21. Tell us about your subjects?
23. What is your greatest strength?
24. What are you looking for in a job?
25.What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
26. What is more important to you: the money or the work?
27. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.
28. Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
29. What motivates you to do your best on the job?
30. Describe your management style.
31. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
32. Describe your work ethic.
33.What qualities do you look for in a boss?
34.What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
35. Do you have any questions for me?
If you have a query, you can ask a question here.
179 comments on "Interview Questions"
we have 10 years experience but i think still we are learning extrement of civil in this site as a student very very useful thanks thanks my lord
Hi this is Deepan,
These questions are really helpful for self analysis also.
The questions which are stated above are applicable not only for Civil Engineers and others too.
Any one can be well prepared for his/her interview after reading these questions..
Many thanks to this web site..
Hey!! guys thats n awesome collection of information about the project report basically
itz n good website for civil engg. But one thing i would suggest is please
provide the solution to these answers so we have confidence while facing interviews.
1) hello sir…(with a pleasent smile)…
i am (not my self) Avishek. i m a permanent resident of bhubaneswar orissa. presently residing at nhubaneswar , dediceated to a project undertaken by ACC LTD bbhubaneswar.
sir i am a frsher to this field , last year completed my b.tech from NIT Rourkela .
2)sir i want to excel in field of Architecture and designing.specially exterior designing
3)I m expecting the salary of a normal engineering , and sir i think my delicate job will be the best worth for it.
4)honestly speaking sir, i want my higher study on architecture aftr few years of my job experience. i am planning to have my MS in arch.minimum aftr 2-3 year till i hhave some prctical ideas.
5)making subtle stuctures, read exterior designing magazines and make hybrid of these sructure at home . play with AUTO CAD and make my own designings.
6)my cool and patience behaviour, leadership and enterprising quality – my strength
chatterbox, speaks more, take risk – my weaknesses
9) He is a considerable man, and quite empirical. very much serious for his respnsibilitis …a good coordinator
10) just like going for a tea party after dinner , which seems to be boring but i enjoy in my own way …
Myself mamata kulkarni,studying 5th sem in sdmcet dharwad-karnataka
I hope these questions will really help me for preparation of my placement practice.If you provide model answers for these questions it will be more useful for me..
plz give the model ans of these question also it will help us to think over that and thanks for shearing with us
Excellent bunch of questions. Isit possible to advice for preparing answers?
its really interesting send me the answer immediately
This is an excellent website to improve civil engineering knowledge.
These questions will be really helpful for all job seekers. Thank you very much.
hi thanks for sending good answers one smoal dought how to calculation of building coloums and beams ,slabs steel and concrete calculation plz reply me
sir how to cunvert excel to autocad
Nice set of questions,answer left to individuals which reflect IQ level of person.
Otherwise it looks like cut & paste.
give me ans above the que.
please publish the answers also it will be moreb effective to the users
details about the civil likley question for interview
What is wrong with all of you. Asking answers for questions that you should know.
You should not be considered engineers if you cannot answer or need guidance about how to answer such questions.
Plus if these were technical questions then yes answers would be good to know.
But general personality questions cannot be spoon-fed. Spend some time contemplating what your personal answers will be. Thats the only way to increase your chances of success not only in an interview but other spheres of life as well.
in that case, even technical questions should not be shared, you have done engineering so you should know them otherwise shame on you for not knowing the answer
Sorry for being rude but it was a reply to your comment. Sharing information does not bring shame to anyone rather it increases the knowledge. HR interview which people think is the easiest of all is actually the toughest of all because you are not sure what to answer, there is no right or wrong answer to HR question just as we have it for any technical question. So my dear friend Vin, please think before you write
pls send me de ans for above those ques
these above queistion are very mostly asked by intervewers so tell me the answer
hello , i am going to attend interview for staff selection comission pls any one having models of question paper and give me interview tips