Awarded as the best online publication by CIDC
Here is the list of the most commonly asked questions during the interviews.Hope this helps to most of you
2. What are your career preferences?
3. How much salary you are expecting?
4. What is your plan regarding continuing your education?
5. Tell us about your hobbies?
6. What are your strengths & weaknesses?
7. Are you ready to work in a team?
8. Can you work in stress?
9. What good things you liked in your ex boss?
10. How do you feel working on weekend?
11. Define success?
12. How good your communication is?
13. Where do you see yourself in next 2 years?
14. You like trying new things or stay with old ones?
15. Why you have applied for this position?
16. Tell us about your family?
17. Areas where you can revamp your skills?
18. What if you are not selected for this position?
19. What makes you feel that you are the best candidate for this position?
20. What you preferred, money or work?
21. Tell us about your subjects?
23. What is your greatest strength?
24. What are you looking for in a job?
25.What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
26. What is more important to you: the money or the work?
27. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.
28. Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
29. What motivates you to do your best on the job?
30. Describe your management style.
31. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
32. Describe your work ethic.
33.What qualities do you look for in a boss?
34.What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
35. Do you have any questions for me?
If you have a query, you can ask a question here.