It’s one mile long and 670 feel tall.
– It will have 12 lanes for traffic.
– It will cost $817 million dollars.
– The design has been approved by Sheik Mohammed.
– The bridge will carry more than 2,000 vehicles per hour in each direction.
– A metro line will run across the middle.
Construction is slated to being in March, and will hopefully be completed in 2012.All images and facts provided by Fxfowle, the New York based architectural firm behind the project.
Kanwarjot Singh is the founder of Civil Engineering Portal, a leading civil engineering website which has been awarded as the best online publication by CIDC. He did his BE civil from Thapar University, Patiala and has been working on this website with his team of Civil Engineers.
If you have a query, you can ask a question here.
4 comments on "Dubai – Biggest Arch Bridge Ever"
amazing yaar! kuch india vich v eho ja kuch bna diyo……
THANK YOU FOR GIVING SUCH TYPE OF VALUBLE AND INTRESTING INFORMATION.
wow that’s incredible,that’s amazing!i wish i could be designing that too!hope my dream will come true.
what abridge it’s an incredible bridge