Event Name: 6thRail Engineering & Maintenance Summit 2017
Event Date: 22 – 25 August 2017
Event Location: Singapore
Contact Email: email@example.com
Event Website: http://www.equip-global.com/rail-engineering-amp-maintenance-summit
Description: Returning to Singapore between 22-25 August 2017, The 6th Annual Rail Engineering & Maintenance Summit will continue to be the leading platform for Global rail projects’ leaders, rail infrastructure owners & operators to share their unique sets of practices in overcoming challenges from developing sustainable rail systems engineering, maintenance and extension plans.
Get ready to gain insights and knowledge into:
- Minimise loss of economic and time resources from time-directed, overhaul & indiscriminate preventive maintenance & replacement
- Contributory to minimising traffic disturbances and speed reductions
- Increase rail life cycle while minimising life cycle costs
- Manage associated risks with rail infrastructure
- Take control of dynamic forces with implications on asset service lives
- Effective coordination of all corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance approaches
- Improving effectiveness in inspection and maintenance in less time
- Protect rail tracks against critical deterioration
- Technology choices and responsibility of funding agencies
– 4 Exclusive Workshops ALSO available in this 4-Day Summit programme.
Attend if you are:
Heads/Directors/Managers/Master/ Project manager/Project engineers dealing with:
- Track / Track maintenance / Maintenance
- Permanent Way design/construction/maintenance
- Asset Management & Asset Management Policy
- Project / Infrastructure programme
- Systems Engineering
- Rolling stock
- Programme improvement
- Reliability improvement
- Performance & reliability
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org find out more!
Kanwarjot Singh is the founder of Civil Engineering Portal, a leading civil engineering website which has been awarded as the best online publication by CIDC. He did his BE civil from Thapar University, Patiala and has been working on this website with his team of Civil Engineers.
If you have a query, you can ask a question here.