Ask An Expert

Is structure engineering troubling you?
Do you face problems in solving even the basic problems?

If yes then look no further as along with Er. Gobind Khurana and Er. Abhimanyu has taken an initiative to help civil engineering students in structure related queries. We are thankful to Er. Gobind Khurana, Er. Abhimanyu and Vincent T. H. CHU for being a volunteer in helping other engineers in solving problems related to structure design in R.C.C and Steel.

Expert 1
Name – Er. Gobind Khurana
1. Bachelor of Civil Engineering From Thapar University Patiala
2. Master of Structure Engineering from Delhi University.
Work Profile: Currently working as Consultant for structural problems in R.C.C and STEEL Design.

Expert 2
Name – Er. Abhimanyu
Bachelor of Civil Engineering From Thapar University Patiala
Training at site in Unitech ( during 6 month summer training)
Work Profile : Presently working as associate design engineer for Fluor Daniel India Pvt Ltd. Area of work is structural steel design and concrete foundations for both static and dynamics analysis ( mainly in oil and gas industry)

Expert 3
Er. Vincent T. H. CHU obtained the degree of civil and structural engineering in the University of Hong Kong. He is the author of the monthly column “The Civil FAQ” in the Hong Kong Engineer published by the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers and is the author of the civil engineering monthly columns “The Civil Q&A” and “The Civil Corner” on the websites on World Federation of Engineering Organization and the University of Science and Technology (American Society of Civil Engineers – International Student Group) respectively. He is the recipient of the Ombudsman’s Award 2007 under complaint-related category and Young Engineer of the Year Award 2008 (Merit) organized by the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. He is also the author of the engineering book “200 Question and Answers on Practical Civil Engineering Works”, “Civil Engineering Practical Notes A-Z” , “Ask Vincent Chu (Common FAQ on Practical Civil Engineering Works)” and “The Underlying Reasons in Practical Civil Engineering Works”.

So if you have any query regarding the concerned matter, just drop a comment and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.

  • Oyedeji Joshua Adeoluwa November 3, 2019 at 4:56 pm

    Please, am an HND student need your help for a project topic on soil stabilization, I will be glad to read from you,thank you very sincerely.

  • BSRao November 13, 2019 at 3:23 am

    Does the slab gets damaged by placing plant pots?

  • devender suthar November 15, 2019 at 5:00 am

    i have a slab which area is of 12’9″*12’3″. while designing i got reinforcement of 10mm@300 and 10mm@280. and i dont know why engineers provides me the reinforement as 10mm@200 & 10mm@ 200. can someone explain me the differance between then

  • Tiffany K November 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm

    What is the difference between a Commercial Pump Station and a Commercial Lift Station? If you have a permit for a pump station can you turn it into a lift station?

  • Chirag December 10, 2019 at 2:12 pm

    I’m currently in 3rd year Civil Engineering and have decided to go for Structural Engineering.
    Can you suggest me what college is good for Structural Engineer and here (anywhere around the world, Most preferable in India).

  • kiran December 14, 2019 at 2:19 am

    i want to know about the mix design for hydralic paver block using 6mm aggreate

  • Post a comment

1 163 164 165