Civil Engineering Journals

The World Famous Civil Engineering Journals and Magazines are listed below:

To subscribe to Free Civil Engineering Magazines and White Papers Click Here

Comments
  • b.a.anand September 25, 2007 at 2:20 am

i am b.a.anand civil engineer from india.I am looking for upgrading my skills.

• muhammad mustafa March 12, 2008 at 7:49 am

Hi,
    I am fresh engineering graduate & is about to join a enviromental engineering consultancy.
    can anyone guide me is Structuarl engineerind design has better future prospects or
    environmental engineering.
    Thanks

• Dr. M S Ranadive July 3, 2008 at 7:13 am

Dear Sir,
    I am willing to publish a tech. paper in an international online journal. Please Guide me.
    regards

M S Ranadive

• lenin July 5, 2008 at 3:07 pm

Realy its a good guide for all, Specialy for our civil field.

• Shweta Goyal July 14, 2008 at 10:23 am

I am willing to publish a research paper in an international online journal. Please Guide me.

• Suresh K. Sharma July 27, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Good information..Nothing like this

• StockDigger August 7, 2008 at 6:45 am

The best website in civil engineering, I have come across till now.

• kiran August 22, 2008 at 6:07 pm

sir,
    Im an civil engineering student,really interested in structural designing in steel

structures.Is it worth pursuing my master degree (structural engg) in VTU university.

could you please suggest me the top universities offering M.TECH IN STRUCTURAL ENGG.

in India.

• D S V PRASAD August 26, 2008 at 6:19 am

I AM WILLING TO PUBLISH A PAPER IN CIVIL ENGINEERING (GEOTECHNICAL )PLEASE SEND THE RULES
    AND REGULATIONS.

• librarian November 14, 2008 at 5:58 am

please send list of international journals and national journal list and subscribtion details p

• abhi December 13, 2008 at 5:24 am

please send me the list of national generals and there cost price

• Gaurav Rathor December 21, 2008 at 5:02 pm

sir,i’m doing B.TECH from NIT RAIPUR. little poor about my knowledge on this field..
    so plz tell me tips for increasing my skills.i.e.magazines,websites etc.
    thanks.

• sanvitha reddy January 5, 2009 at 4:20 pm

hello sir, i am doing b.tech in civil from WIT, solapur. i am in 2nd year right now. i need to improve my knowledge in this subject. can u please help me regarding this, like any magazines which are useful for me. as i am a girl people say that i can’t be successful in this side. but i want to prove. so, please help me sir.

• Ramesh babu January 6, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Hello sir, i am post graduate in Transporation Engineering NIT, calicut,
    i am very much interest in Pavement Management System. can u guide me regarding the
    which organsations or consultancies really working in this aspect. and useful magazines in this area

• Rameshchandra Patel January 7, 2009 at 7:03 am

Hello,

am experince civil engineer and I am wrking with essar constructins (I)
    I am busy with qualty and problem with various concrete mix like Heat resistingconcrete and under water concrete and other special concrete.
    Can you guide me for proper journal
    Regards,
    Ramesh Patel

• RUPINDER January 10, 2009 at 4:47 am

Hello SIR
    I HAVE DONE M. TECH. IN STRUCTURES, NOW I WANT TO PUBLISH PAPER ON MY THESIS TOPIC.
    SIR KINDLY GUIDE ME.

• Rabindra Subedi January 24, 2009 at 7:03 am

Dear Sirs,
    I am doing B.E. Civil Engineering from Tribhuvan University, Nepal ,I am planning to strengthen my knowledge on structural engineering so please send me the idea what i should do for the further. My plan is to do M.Sc in structural Engineering from Us university.

• Rama krishna bakam March 9, 2009 at 11:57 am

Hello sir,

Thank you for providing the worth information ..

• ayman April 8, 2009 at 6:43 am

Two projects well designed and tender documents are well prepared too. its been intends to invite international contractors to participate in these two tenders. the first one is regard A unique World Heritage tage Site The Rose City Petra, and the other one regard Development of Salt City Center. if you please advertis e my invitation so as to recieve expression of intrests to participate.

• Shrini April 24, 2009 at 11:00 am

I am a BSc(physics) graduate, Last 10 years I am in the site & contracts (QS & Billing) field, Can you guide me in getting a diploma in civil engineering, and also free software for quantity estimation site.