Contact Us

I do need your comments, appreciations and both postive and negative feedbacks so just use the form below to contact me. More over if you wish to have any information regarding civil engineering or want to be part of this website by contributing as an editor then please contact me by writing to at
admin[@]engineeringcivil.com

Or just fill in this forum

If you have any question related to civil engineering, kindly use the search bar or post it in our forum, where other civil engineers might help. Click here to go to the forum

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message

Comments
  • Chandramohan July 4, 2008 at 10:16 am

I thought about a case scenario to handle more traffic

Is it possible to have architectural plan for Creating bridges over the roof of the buildings using bridge construction support and further supports from ground

Increase the bridges creates lot more routes

That makes more traffic can be easily handled

it is more like creating a connected terrain over top of buildings

It could be costlier

But this solves
    > when main bridges get broken
    > when traffic increases

• A alpana yadav August 8, 2008 at 8:41 am

Good attempt. KEP IT UP.There is a good book on concrete mix design with software published by Jain book agency. STUDENTS CAN GO THROUGH THAHT.

• virender dixit November 17, 2011 at 12:55 am

thanks alpana can u tell me the contacts from where i can get this software. regards

• nathan September 12, 2008 at 12:29 am

where do i aply? im a journeyman laborer with local 42 st. louis mo. I NEED WORK!!!

• abbey Rowland June 2, 2009 at 1:31 pm

hello everyone, my name is abbey rowland a final year year student of civil engineering at the University Of Porharcourt here in Nigeria.
    am writting a paper on the effect of crude oil contamonated soils on bearing capacity. and would to know if i could be helped with any material on it

• kamlesh goswami June 25, 2009 at 11:14 am

without attending university classes how can i complete surveying diploma course. pl.reply

• Rafi August 7, 2009 at 4:09 am

Hello Sir
    I am working as Librarian in PACE Engineering College in ONGOLE,
    Prakasam(Dist),

I Need civil journals details like publishers, subscription cost
    etc Please send mail it request I am waiting for your mail

Good Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• olaiya taiwo July 21, 2010 at 6:48 am

Hello i am seeking admission into university of ibadan Nigeria,how can i really study this course with ease.because i am very much interested in this course.Thanks and continue in the good work…

• Aloke Dey September 1, 2010 at 12:47 am

Aloke DEy Sep-01, 2010. 10.15A.M.

Dear Sir,
    I am intersted to buy Ultrasonic pulse measuring instruments for concrete (Non-destructive test)
    Please give us information for the same.
    We are located in India, Kolkata.

Regards.

Aloke Dey

• syed mohd hasan September 1, 2010 at 4:59 am

kind send the mix design calcucltion of M10,M15,M20,M30,M35,M40,M50,M60 design concrete. eagerly waiting for the reply Thanks with Regards.

• gourav November 17, 2010 at 2:20 am

I want quantity of cement , Aggregate, Sand and water for
    Deffirent type of mix grade and ratio
    M5
    M7.5
    M10
    M15
    M20

• ilyas December 25, 2010 at 9:45 am

tell me check list of column footing slab and other check list of building

• param June 2, 2011 at 11:12 am

what should be the economic measure of failure of M35 layer of concrete during construction of CC road ?????

• L.Sreenivasulureddy July 24, 2011 at 8:30 am

it is very helpfull for all engineers.but would like to take online course in designing of RCC structures.so please guide me

• GD Badar November 2, 2011 at 6:58 am

This is very helpful for us, and we need quick reference, so I suggest to add more material for designing & development related.
    Thanks.

• rajkumar madan May 22, 2012 at 8:29 am

send me rate analysis soft ware

• vikaraman June 10, 2012 at 6:11 am

Sir i’m doing B.E, i want to study MS is Structural Engineering, i want to know which country is best and which university, please help me sir

• rajeshwary September 26, 2012 at 10:42 am

sir, i’m B.E. student. i m working with bioconcrete. please suggest me a suitable title for my project work..

• sunil tawde October 28, 2012 at 11:31 am

kindly let me know the software for estimating of a bldg.

• amir samiee November 1, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I Need civil journals details like dam reservoir ,bridge construction tecnology,hidrology of flood ,dam construction tecnology tank you.

• MILAN CHANDRA MANNA May 8, 2013 at 12:27 am

Need to learn RCC design.